Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Yo Gabba Gabba! isn't that bad

I mean it. It's actually kind of cute.
I am often wishing that I could hold on to every friend I've ever had. 
Hazel's growing up way too fast. 
Tanner and I went to Oregon again last October. It was beautiful, as per usual. We drove, and Hazel was an angel the entire time. 
We moved into a house just behind the state capitol building, and it's absolutely wonderful- our little place, our new ward and callings, living near the city, having a backyard, hearing the bells every morning. It's slightly romantic and a bit charming, and we're loving every minute of it. 
Otis harassed the 210-pound great dane named Leo that lives next door, so Leo tried to eat him. 
It's a new year, which means self-improvement has been on my mind (although really, when isn't it?) 
I aim to be patient, kind, wise and gracious. Is that so hard? Well, if you know me, then maybe you'd say yes. The gracious part isn't always forefront in my arsenal. I wanna be a classy lady for goodness' sake! I want to be a pearls and nightgowns kind of lady. It's tricky getting through the refinery, well, refined instead of charred and crispy though, isn't it. 
Spring is only a few months away. Normally I detest spring, but I look forward to experiencing it with Hazel. Everything is brand new and exciting when you have a kid. 
Well, this is fragmented and incomplete, but I've no idea how to make it any different. 
I hope this year brings my loved ones as much goodness as it's promised to bring me.

No comments:

Post a Comment